Here at Bottle Rocket Media, we have a lot to be thankful for, seriously, A. LOT. We’ve had an incredible year working with some of the best people and had some ridiculous new experiences. Just in this year we have hung out of a helicopter with a 360 camera, hiked in Muir woods to get the best shot, filmed with none other than Snoop Dogg, and Ludacris, we even got a little wild with some friendly cows and sharks. That’s just the tip of the iceberg, we’ve had so much fun it is impossible to fit it all in just one blog. We are so thankful for each and everyone of you and our extended Bottle Rocket Media family for making it one hell of a year. Now, we’d like to share just a few other things we are thankful for!
- Family & Friends <3
- Tamales & Atol de Elote
- The way the sun sets over the city
- Dogs (especially my little dude, Max) 🐶
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson.
- My sweet, sweet, baby niece.
- Good hair days.
- The never ending supply of sweets in the office.
- Did I mention my super cute niece?
- Good health of our loved ones.
- Snuggling with the kids – I know I said this last year, I just love it so much.
- Heated seats in my car.
- Benny the dog.
- Sunday dinners with family and friends.
- Not having to schlep through an airport this holiday season!
- Public transportation (when it’s warm enough).
- Spiderman on PS4 (seriously this game is amazing).
- A good book and endless espresso.
- More than anything, a healthy and happy family
- All of our clients.
- Holiday Road trips.
- Italian food.
- The White Album reissue.
- Italian food.
- Sushi-grade tuna.
- Peanut butter.
- Caramel rice cakes.
- Mio – Berry Pomegranate.
- Wasabi & soy sauce (flavored) almonds.
- Healthy family and friends.
- All of the support provided and great work done by my BRM family.
- Vic Firth drumsticks.
- Dogs that enjoy playing fetch.
- A Fulton Market office around the corner from some of the best cuisine in the world.