Looking for good people.
Is that you?
We’re always on the hunt for great people. Check out our open positions below and see if you’re a good fit for our team.
Associate Project Manager
Bottle Rocket Media is video production house in Chicago specializing in traditional video, motion graphics and animation, and groundbreaking 360 virtual reality production. We partner with brands and businesses, ranging from startups to large corporations and creative agencies, to make an impact through video.
We are looking for a top notch Associate Project Manager. While there will always be on-the-job-training, we cannot teach someone to be positive, kind, self-motivated, hard working, enthusiastic, fun and organized. If you have these skills, read on.
Must have a minimum of 2-5 years of project management experience and have overseen multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
You do not need video production experience. This job is about managing multiple projects at once, interfacing with our team, freelancers, and the client. We need you to coordinate, manage and help execute our video projects for our clients.
- be the hub of each project.
- use a variety of online tools (Basecamp, Google Docs, Forecast, and more) to keep everything running smoothly.
- coordinate all phases of video production, which includes communicating with clients and the internal team, content organization, project coordination and project/meeting documentation.
- be in charge of opening new projects, getting our team up and running on these projects and keep us up to date on client notes and feedback as the project progresses – All while keeping a keen eye on staff schedules and budgets.
- know what you need to do each day, and what we need to do each day to support the projects you are managing.
- attend client meetings and prepare notes.
- own and run weekly internal and external project status meetings.
- assist in organizing and maintaining digital files and databases.
- know everything that’s unique about each video we are delivering and QC accordingly, getting it perfect and out the door.
Skills should you have:
- 2 – 5 years minimum experience in project management, salary commensurate
- Top-notch organization skills
- Super communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Deep commitment to quality
How to apply
Email your resume and a link to your LinkedIn page to firstname.lastname@example.org.