Everyone wants in. Everyone wants to have the “it” factor. Everyone wants to be the brand folks can’t live without. There is something unique, undeniable, authentic, and captivating about every brand or even person that has been able to sashay its way into the lives of others; gracefully.
When you think of what intrigues you and has a hold on you – is it Netflix? Instagram? Apple? Samsung? Peloton? Nike? Put an imaginary line through each one you love! Most of us like at least half, if not more of these brands, and there is something miraculous to be said about that! We are here to tell you the secret sauce to figuring out how to begin the process to become the next big business brand, just like the ones above!
Come in close. Read the words carefully. Get extremely focused on what is to come….
The secret in the world of business…is…video.
The Goods You Need For A Quality Video
- Understand your audience – Knowing what your audience loves, where they live, their needs, and what stories they respond to will help to determine the following!
- Purpose – Why are you releasing this video in the first place? What is your goal? It is beyond important to know the message you want to convey and to tell the story of your goal in a way that is engaging and catchy, and to focus on one main goal to simplify it for your audience. You don’t want them to get confused!
- Are you launching a new product or service?
- Do you want to educate your audience on who you are? Or your brand?
- Do want to share your mission?
- Are you offering a promotion?
- Vision – Listen…you don’t have to know exactly what the video will look like, but you have to have an understanding of what you are trying to accomplish visually. Know the story you want to share, and connect with a video production team that can guide you through the process and help bring your vision to life.
- Authenticity – no one wants to watch a story that seems falsified. Authenticity is a necessity when it comes to connecting to your audience. Viewers are smart. They see through the BS, and they change the channel, exit out of your website, or scroll to the next content piece when the truth doesn’t shine through the lens. So avoid the gimmicks and just be versus trying so much.
- High quality – Quality has the ability to set you apart from the competition. If your video’s visuals look crisp and are well put together, your audience will share in the experience and have a direct understanding that what you are offering is worthy of their investment in time and money.
Take a look at this explainer video case study.
Use Video Production To Your Benefit
We know you hear it all the time, so don’t be alarmed to read it here. Content is the ruler of getting your product, your face, and your vision out to the public. The best content these days, beyond reading our handy dandy blogs are to present your story via video, and professionally. Sure, we know, you can create an infamous video on TikTok and go viral, or you can connect to your audience on IG live for a quick dose of knowledge, but when you become the brand known to have “official” content, you not only become the one to watch, but your audience senses your credibility.
So get started. No need to waste any time. Figure out your vision and purpose and connect with a video production company passionate and creative enough to bring your story to the limelight in the best way possible. Just in case you didn’t know, we do it all! From concept to delivery, we love this stuff and can talk about it all day long. To learn more about Bottle Rocket Media and how we differ because of our Rocket Sauce, connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn!